Regarding the On Demand reorganisation, the FR Rep mandate to be confirmed next week during the Local Work's Council meeting, should be as follows :
- What are the employement perspectives in support within Europe and Egypt (existing positions, forcasts, country per country distribution, critical capabilities...)
- From an expert perspectives, what are the sensible alternate projects ?
- What are the projects economics - Revenue&Margin per country, Cost breakdown
- What is the expected Return on Investments and associated business plan.
- What are the quality sustaining processes. What are the existing figures ?
- What are the minimal conditions offered to employees loosing their jobs EMEA wide ?
- Will the associated costs be cross charged to Oracle Corp ?
What are the forseenable impacts on remaing employees "Compensation and Benefits" ?
- What are the different scenarios regarding the possible social impacts ?
- Country per Country Equity conditions regarding access to EMEA positions ?
- Roumania On Demand hiring history details
We do expect the EWC to provide a detailled position regarding its position to the proposed collective redundancy. In fact, people are beeing made redundant by hiring new collegues in Roumania...