Friday, July 20, 2007
Following EMEA HR communication, The EWC consultation raises some doubts regarding the following statement
The EWC particularly appreciates that no redundancies in connection with the acquisition will be made ahead of the local subsidiary combinations.Once again communication is the main concern as you will not be able to locate any EWC Rep internal website. Are we lacking internal communication facilities ?
Saturday, July 07, 2007
Regarding the On Demand reorganisation, the FR Rep mandate to be confirmed next week during the Local Work's Council meeting, should be as follows :
- What are the employement perspectives in support within Europe and Egypt (existing positions, forcasts, country per country distribution, critical capabilities...)
- From an expert perspectives, what are the sensible alternate projects ?
- What are the projects economics - Revenue&Margin per country, Cost breakdown
- What is the expected Return on Investments and associated business plan.
- What are the quality sustaining processes. What are the existing figures ?
- What are the minimal conditions offered to employees loosing their jobs EMEA wide ?
- Will the associated costs be cross charged to Oracle Corp ?
What are the forseenable impacts on remaing employees "Compensation and Benefits" ?
- What are the different scenarios regarding the possible social impacts ?
- Country per Country Equity conditions regarding access to EMEA positions ?
- Roumania On Demand hiring history details
We do expect the EWC to provide a detailled position regarding its position to the proposed collective redundancy. In fact, people are beeing made redundant by hiring new collegues in Roumania...